Saturday, August 16, 2008

We're all about family!


The title of our blog came to us from our son, Andrew. For my birthday this year LeAnne bought me several decorative blocks that spell FAMILY. One night at dinner, not too long after we displayed the blocks in the kitchen Andrew looked up and said family. (We had told him what it said, he's not that much of a genius)Nick said, "Yeah, we're all about family." Andrew proceeded to go around the table and list who was about family. It sounded something like, "I'm all about family, daddy's all about family, & mommy's all about family." We said who else is all about family, and he said, "Oh yeah, Lauren's all about family too!" (Sorry Lauren you were left out at first...)He said it with such enthusiasm and joy we couldn't stop smiling about it. So that's where our blog name came from. We hope you enjoy reading about our family.

1 comment:

Gigi's Thimble said...

I'm so glad your blogging now. It's so easy to click on friends links and get a quick update. Your family is adorable. I love seeing the pictures and getting a glimpse into your life. I can relate to alot of the fun stories. I am wondering if I have ever seen your husband though. Isn't that crazy!?! What is his name again (sorry I can't remember.)