Saturday, November 22, 2008

Vote for your favorite!!!

Choice 1
Choice 2



So Sarah took our family photos a month or so ago and we have the pictures. I want to post a few so you can tell me which one you think I should order for our family photo.
The only story I can think of is Andrew often has to tell me a "recipe." He wants me to get real close to him so he can whisper it to me. He is trying to say secret, but for whatever reason he thinks it's a recipe. It's pretty sweet. He's so sweet. He likes to pray to God and thank Him for his baby sister. How sweet is that? Seriously. We are having a great time with these two.
Love it. Love it. Love it. (most the time!)

8 comments:

christyephillips said...

I think I like the top one the best. Where is this? It's beautiful! Cute fam!

Dottie said...

Love them both, but my first choice is #1. Great lookin' fam!

Amanda said...

They are both great, but I vote for #1 too...

~kathy said...

Great fall scene for the pictures! I like #1 the best.

Are you going to use it for your Christmas card? Is The Nick picking the holiday greeting this year? Tell Nick I said hi!

ENDub said...

I too, like #1 the best. Great pics. Do we get to see more?

Gigi's Thimble said...

Ok I like them both, but I was sort of leaning towards #2 until I saw everyone's comments. The only reason I was leaning away from #1 was because I thought your hubby's hand on your shoulder was kind of distracting - so that is not much of a reason. They are both great though. Fun!

Sarah Anne said...

I really like #2. It doesn't look at posed and I like the kids' expressions. You all look great in #1 as well, but #2 is my favorite. Also, it's too cute how Andrew is holding your hand in #2.

Unknown said...

Hey Lins! Great Blog. I love #1 the best. Your hair looks awesome! Hope all is well with you guys!