Sunday, September 6, 2009

Two posts in one




AWESOME! This is what I found when I walked into my bathroom last night before bed.


After showing Nick this lovely present, we could only deduce that our precious little GIRL had been having some fun earlier in the day.


Apparently while on daddy duty Lauren was left unattended in the back of our house, near our bathroom. This is what we've learned from leaving her unattended. I think next time daddy duty rolls around he'll make sure and close the bathroom doors, because it wasn't a tone of fun for him to clean up.

Side note: Andrew did not ever do anything like this...hmmm...not sure what to think of our little girl.

4 comments:

Dottie said...

Hilarious! Don't you wonder what goes through their little minds?!

~kathy said...

oh my. I can't wait to see what this one does over the years. I think you're in for many more surprises.

Unknown said...

Oh Lins, I just had the crappiest day and thought nothing could make me laugh but this did. Thanks for that! What a little twerp!

Gigi's Thimble said...

You didn't even need to explain :) I could totally relate and had to laugh.