Thursday, January 8, 2009

Top Ten of 2008

SO...I said I would do my top ten like a week ago...and I'm going to give it an attempt. This is off the cuff so I'm probably going to forget something very important, but I'll give it a go. Otherwise, it would probably be 2010 before I get to it.

10. We put our house up on the market, then the stock market crashed, and no one bought our house...so we still live here.

9. I got to enjoy another year of being part time at work. Most days I'm so thankful that I'm able to stay at home and be with my kids. It's so wonderful to wake up, have breakfast, play, read, go on play dates. I am truly thankful.

8. Nick did his first triathlon. Go Nick!

7. Andrew was potty trained this summer. Not to toot my horn here, but it was pretty much a breeze. Apparently, I should have started sooner. What a champ.

6. Lolo began to crawl and say mama over Christmas break and I was home to witness both things. I will always remember that!

5. We took several family trips to Sunriver and had a wonderful time with family and friends.

4. I started a blog and now get to see and read about all my friends and their lives. I absolutely love reading all your posts and seeing all your pictures. It's my vice that I need when I'm ready to lose my mind. I love it!

3. Several of my close friends had babies. So great!

2. Nick and friends threw a surprise 30th birthday party for me and I was truly surprised! I kind of like that I'm 30...is that weird?

1.Lauren Elizabeth Kralj was born on March 14th and she is such an amazing gift to our family. Words cannot express how thankful we are for her.

3 comments:

christyephillips said...

YAY! Go Lins! I am going to try to attempt one here soon.

~kathy said...

Great list and great idea for us to do the lists. It's amazing how time flies and it's fun to think back at how we've enjoyed ourselves along the way!

Gigi's Thimble said...

Great Top 10. That was fun to read. I could relate to the liking 30 thing. I sort of felt like I was a "real" woman when I turned 30, although no one really remembered mine, but it was still cool!:)