Friday, May 29, 2009

Picture update

This would be what Lauren does when anyone says "No" to her, or really anything else that she doesn't want to hear. What's missing is the loud cry/screams she gives off during this tantrum as well. Interestingly enough she wasn't having a meltdown during this photo...she just went into this position...not sure what to make of that.
This picture would be Lolo trying to carry her diaper bag like a purse. She tried for several minutes to make this happen, but eventually gave up. Maybe that's why she went into her position (as shown above). This girl is always keeping me guessing. So darn cute, and yet quite a diva.
This picture is from the infamous Dozer Days. Many out there know what I'm referring to. It's a day for kiddos to get their kicks driving and playing around huge equipment. Andrew has been the last 3 years of his life and he LOVES it. This was Lolo's first year...I'm not sure if she's going to be such a big fan. In case you can't tell she's screaming! I love it. How hilarious is that?


Does it get any cuter than this? Seriously. This is Andrew in his soccer "uniform". He is not aware that he's not actually on a team, but I don't want to burst his bubble just yet. He's asked to wear this outfit 3 days in a row. Super cute.
I must say I think he grew about 5 years over the long Memorial weekend. He looks bigger, talks like he's bigger, and acts bigger. Oh man, I'm not ready for that!

6 comments:

christyephillips said...

So super cute! They are both growing so much! I will be in town at the end of July. Let's make a date!

ENDub said...

Ha! I love that he wants to wear the soccer uni ("go adidas" I might add. Sorry Megs.), but doesn't quite know that he's not on an actual team yet. Too darn funny Linds.

Dottie said...

Ohhh Lins! I love these pics. I haven't seen LO in so long she just seems so grown! I won't hold it against Andrew that he is sporting the ADI jersey, just means auntie meghan needs to hook the kid up! :) Can't wait to see you!

Unknown said...

Oh Lins...I died laughing at Lolo in the dozer screaming her head off. She's really gettin into it there. Also love the position in the first pic. Alex used to (at that age) go run around the houe looking for the best, softest place to throw herself for her tantrum. Always protecting her body when she was about to flail about. We'd laugh and say, 'Oh, there she goes..looking for the best place to FREAK OUT'. Kids are so darn hilarious.

~kathy said...

I'm not sure how I missed this post until now. I don't think my blog watch updates all the time. These are great pictures. My fav is Lolo with her diaper bag. What a look. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow - we have to get together with kids soon!

Gigi's Thimble said...

Oh they are both so cute. Love the soccer uniform. And, I can totally relate to the girly attitude. She'll probably make you cry sometimes and then give you the biggest laugh at other times. Fun.