Tuesday, June 23, 2009

SUMMER IS HERE!!!

Yeah summer is finally here. This is how I love to wake up in the morning. I know the pics a bit old, but it hasn't really changed too much. Lolo in her sleep sack and Bobo crawling in her crib every morning. Man I love these two.
In following with tradition I say that everyone who reads/follows my blogs makes a what are you doing this summer list. Here's mine so far:

Sunriver: Yeah!
Weddings: Seriously so many people are getting married this summer, it's CRaZy!
Relax: Not sure how this one will happen with two kiddos around :)
Read: My book club is in the middle of choosing a new book, any suggestions? And of course professional reading. I don't really want to do it, but I know I should.
Anniversary: It will be 5 years for Nicholas and I this summer. Let's hope he's planning something fabulous, it's his year to make it happen.
Swim lessons for the kiddos: Andrew is old enough now to go in alone, I have to be with Lolo. I can't say I'm really looking forward to getting in the pool in my suit and all. Good times.
Picnics/Hikes: I'm hoping for a few low key weekends where we can hang out as a family. Do some hiking, eating, chillin', you know the good stuff.
Sleeping in: Again, not sure when this one will happen with the kiddos around.
Baking/Cooking: I love to bake and cook and try new things. The bad part is I always like to eat all of it as well. I guess I should add one more idea to my list. :(
Working out: Need I say more?

I'm sure there's more to think of. However I should probably get back to playing with Andrew...I've been on the computer for awhile now. Looking forward to reading reading all of your lists for summer...maybe they will give me some ideas.

PS-I've just been talked into getting the Easter candy bag down from the top of the fridge to pick something out to eat after dinner...hmmm...why is this bag still in my house? How did I get talked into this? Oh my oh my.

3 comments:

Dottie said...

You forgot to mention updating your blog more often :) Happy summer!!

Lindsey said...

Good one Megs! I'll add that at some point. What's your list?

christyephillips said...

yay lins! i love the new background. i started my summer work schedule today, i can't decide if it's a good thing or a bad thing. i will have to put a list together too, i like that idea!