Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cute pics in our new chair!




I'm home today with the kiddos. Our day-care provider is sick, so I got to take the afternoon off. As of right now, both children are in their bedrooms with the doors shut. Lauren is crying, last time I went to check on her she was on her belly. Andrew is kicking the wall next to his bed, yelling intermittently and not sleeping. At least their in their rooms right? I hope you enjoy some of the pictures.
By the way for any of you who know and have seen my dad...doesn't Lolo look exactly like Lar? Seriously.

2 comments:

christyephillips said...

Good times! Don't you love a day off? :) hope it got better. the pics. are adorable, Andrew is so handsome and Lauren is growing so fast. Have fun this weekend, I will miss all of you, and I'll be thinking of you!

~kathy said...

I like the chair! And yes...I'm seeing a little of Lar in her. Anything action after the house showing?