Thursday, October 16, 2008

New background!

I'm so excited! I'm finally starting to figure out some of this blogging stuff. I have to thank Amber for having the link about the cutest blogs on the block. I went there found a cool background (well I think it's cool) and then figured out how to make it work for my blog. I am very impressed with myself.
In family news, not much is new. Things always seem to be to busy. I've realized that now that I have two babies one of them is bound to get screwed. If one needs to nap, the other needs an activity (outside of the house), and if the other needs to nap then one begins to cry really loud and wake them up. It's this terrible never ending cycle.
My friend Krathbu and I talked today, and we've decided that it was hard with one baby because we thought we would always do something wrong. Paranoia somewhat. Then with the second it's still hard, because even though you have the baby part down, now you have to figure out how to manage two. AHHH!
I don't mean to scare anyone who wants two babies and only has one right now. But I don't want to burst your bubble it's hard. But I wouldn't change it...at least not a permanent change. I would like to find an hour where I feel rested and normal...but I'm sure it'll get better. Right?

4 comments:

Dottie said...

Love your cute background! I'm impressed. You need to add some blogs you follow. Go into your profile area and add it. Also, I'm just going to act like I didn't read your post...otherwise there is no hope for two :) j/k!

christyephillips said...

love it, i want to be cute too! when does it get better....???? let me know when you figure it out!

Sarah Anne said...

Nope. It doesn't get any better.
Seriously, it's the best. This time of our life is so dirty and unpredictable. I love it!

Gigi's Thimble said...

That's funny that I got credit for that cutest blog on the block thing because I think that comes up on anybody's blog that uses it. I think I got it from Sarah or my friend Keri. Well, I'm glad you like it. It's fun. I'm glad you're blogging too. It's an easy way to stay in touch.