Sunday, October 12, 2008

Good Fall Fun!


Oh the pumpkin patch! On Friday Andrew got to go to the pumpkin patch with his day-care provider, Leasa. What a day! As you can see from the picture Andrew chose a green and somewhat orange pumpkin for us. (He told me we could share it)

Leasa told me she wasn't sure if she should have made him choose a different pumpkin because his was green. I said, no way I love the fact that he chose a green one. It's perfect. He was very proud of his pumpkin. It's also, "very heavy mommy, so don't touch it." What great fun. I've very thankful for Leasa, and I am glad he was able to go with friends on an outing.

We'll be going as a family soon. I wonder what type of pumpkin he'll choose this time...stay tuned.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I think it's great that he chose to be different! Too cute!