Sunday, October 5, 2008


I am a total idiot. I've decided to get back into the blog and for crying out loud I can't remember my freaking log in. AHHH. It has taken me 20 minutes to figure out how to recover my password! (AGAIN) It's a good thing I didn't go into computers.

So onto more important things like what's new with us. We currently have our house on the market. Good timing, I know. We thought we had it sold, went through the negotiations, etc. however they had to back out at the last minute due to financing...great. So we're back to square one. Does anyone want to buy our house?

Otherwise, not much else is new. Andrew is getting big. He informed me today that he wanted to go outside (in the rain) in his shirt and big boy underwear. I told him that wasn't going to happen. He proceeded to tell me, I'm going to hit you. That's just great.

Lolo is getting big. She now eats butternut squash, carrots, and peas. I don't think she cares what it is as long as she's putting it into her mouth and it's at a rapid pace. The girl can eat. I wonder where she gets that from. I'll try to take some pics tonight and post them so you can all get a feel.
I wish I knew how to do video on this, because dinner around these parts is always interesting. I've got Bobo trying to "help" with all the preparations, Lolo crying in her high chair because apparently she's starving, and Nick saying, "What can I do?" Seriously.

So now that I think I have my sign in and password under control, I'm logging out. Now I need help with how to add my friends...this could be another torturous round at the computer for me.

1 comment:

Sarah Anne said...

Call me, I'll walk you through it. It's easy once you get it set up.