Sunday, October 26, 2008

What a weekend! (Beware lots of pics)










This weekend was great fun and yet relaxing as well. I spent Saturday hanging out with girlfriends, lots of fun. Saturday evening we went for a walk at Lacamas Lake and then played at the park. Funny story. We were walking along the trail and I saw a woman who works at my school. I said, I work with that woman. Later on down the trail Nick and I hear Andrew saying I work with her, she's my girl. Hilarious.
Sunday we decided to make some banana bread. I finally convinced Nick to put in some chocolate chips...as you can see from the photos the bread didn't turn out as planned. Apparently I was supposed to use Pam spray not the olive oil sprayer (who knew?) Anyhow, Andrew and I will be eating the "broken" bread as he likes to call it all week and loving it!
We also went to the pumpkin patch with Nana and Papa, what fun! It was great. Andrew really enjoyed himself. He was very into pulling the wagon by himself, and didn't want to leave it for anything (even to pick out his own pumpkin). When we finally convinced him to go and get a pumpkin he decided he wanted a small one that he could carry. Oh boy. We then took our third annual picture of him next to the pumpkin sign. When he was 6 months he took a picture next to the small pumpkins, last year he was at the medium sign, so this year of course, he's at the large sign. Lolo is at the extra small sign this year. So cute. Then for the finale Andrew rode around the patch on the hay ride. He even got to "drive" the horses. Great fun for him. It was then back to Nana and Papa's house for carving and stew. We had a great time!

1 comment:

Dottie said...

Love the pics! where did you guys get your backpack thingy? We need one :)