Sunday, December 21, 2008

Shopping online is fun!

So I'm here in my nice warm house, watching my family work on putting in a new receiver. I won't show any pictures here, trust me you don't want to see it. What I will do is paint you a picture with my words.
Nick-Currently he is half way into the entertainment center. Luckily no crack is showing. He does however hop out to tell me random things like, "This needs some pledge. Could you do that?" or "Lauren is on the move, could someone please watch her?"

Lolo-Well big hint there with Nick's words. She is currently moving around the floor getting into every tool, plastic wrap, or cord that she is NOT supposed to touch. When Andrew takes it away from her, she just simply finds another one. Every now and again she'll do her raptor yell at him.

Andrew-He is working! He's got every wrench and screwdriver out that his dad isn't using. He's also got his Diego flashlight (thanks to Moggy and Papa), and he's working with his dad. His favorite thing to repeat is, "Tell me when you need my help, okay dad?" It's pretty cute. BTW he is currently wearing the outfit he's been wearing for the last 3 days (and somehow managed to sleep in). We're not sure if he's going to take it off. If you're wondering it's a OSU Beaver football shirt (with lots of applesauce, grape juice, and cheese) and his sweat pants.

I am shopping online. Thanks to my friend Meghan I've found the cutest first birthday shirt for Lo. It's on etsy.com, what a fun place! I need some other blog posts to read, so get typing out there people!

PS-Now Andrew is reading a book to Lauren, Dr. Suess Are You My Mother? It's the cutest thing ever.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I feel like I'm sitting right in your family room with you! Lovely weather outside isn't it? We've got the whole family (Cale, Lori and kids as well) snuggled up her at Grammy and Boppa's!

Dottie said...

Thank god someone is posting...I'm bored out of my mind and about to attempt a hobo purse for my mother...I'm stalling! HELP! BORED, ANYONE! HELP! Ohh BTW, hilarious story! Wanna come over and hang out?! Please?!

~kathy said...

Love the post. It sounds like the perfect family afternoon!