Friday, December 26, 2008

Uncle Joel's in town!




Due to all the weather Uncle Joel got a chance to stay with us for the last few days. Unfortunately we have no extra bed or bedroom for that matter. It was couch city for him. We sure enjoyed his stay. Here are a few highlights:

1. Uncle Joel is now known by Andrew as just "Uncle".
2. Uncle cut Andrew's finger while making cobbler.
3. Uncle got to spend Christmas Eve with us at home making stuffed mushrooms, lasagna, and lava cake.
4. Uncle is now our "manny" and we don't think we'll be letting him leave.
5. Joel got to spend Christmas morning with us, watching Andrew and Lo open presents from Santa.
6. He then got to go to my mom's house and have Christmas brunch, and watch more present opening.
7. When we got home he put together Andrew's new easel. (thank you)
8. He took lots of great pictures of the kids while he was here.
9. He referred to Nick and I as the worst decision makers ever. (Rude Joel, rude)
10. Lots of play time with Andrew in the snow.

3 comments:

~kathy said...

Great Christmas pictures! Nice job taking on the big holiday dinner.

Hey, I need a manny...is Uncle available to sleep on my couch?

Dottie said...

Sounds like fun times! That little LO can't get any cuter! I want to eat her!

ENDub said...

Niiice post. I need a Manny too so I can recover from all of this holiday madness.