Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow-whatever!

I just have to say that I'm annoyed. I'm all prepared for snow, and possibly a school closure or at least a 2 hour late start...do you think we're getting anything here in Vancouver? Nope. It's everywhere else; Portland, Gresham, Washougal, Hillsboro...the list goes on and on. Why oh why isn't Vancouver lucky enough? All I wanted was a day off, instead I'm going about business as usual. I'm hoping this ranting blog post will encourage the snow to fall and ice over and then I can have my way. That's all I have to say.

2 comments:

Dottie said...

It didn't snow there?? I feel like a bad mom, I didn't get any shots of D in the snow. He lasted about 2.2 seconds, hated the wind pelting the snow in his face..!

Sarah Anne said...

Can we just talk about how awesome a friend I am? I'm writing my acceptance speech for "best friend ever" award even as I write this.
Let's do pictures this weekend if the weather isn't too nasty.
Yesterday didn't work out for me and then the weather didn't work out for anyone. Everything was cancelled and I was a hermit. Considering hermits are toasty warm, don't put their bras on all day, and drink at least 3 cups of hot chocolate.

Sorry you had to go to school. Here's to wishing for a huge snow storm sometime this week so you can have work off!